Air Conditioning & Furnace Repair
23 Years of HVAC Services in Monmouth and Ocean County
Atlantic Heating & Cooling, Inc. began serving the New Jersey communities in 1993 and has been keeping our residents comfortable for the past 23 years. We are a licensed New Jersey contractor and we are fully insured for you and your home’s protection. Our professional team is more than capable of replacing your heating and air conditioning, air cleaners, humidifiers, and thermostats. What we specialize in though is custom installations. We do complete duct design and installation for all new homes during initial construction but can also help when remodeling the home.
Let Atlantic Heating & Cooling Help You Stay Comfortable
Having a broken air conditioner or heater can make the whole family uncomfortable and really put them in a bad mood. If either of these systems start to fail the family, trust Atlantic Heating & Cooling to come to the rescue! Not only are we licensed and fully insured, but we have been helping families in and around Monmouth and Ocean County stay warm and keep cool for more than 23 years. Don’t hesitate to give us a call if you notice any of these issues with your HVAC system:
- The pilot light on your furnace is going out
- Your furnace or air conditioner won’t turn on
- Your furnace or air conditioner won’t turn off
- Your furnace is very hot or overheating
- Your thermostat isn’t working properly
Tips & Tricks for Efficient and Cost-Effective HVAC Services
Our experience in the HVAC services industry has allowed us to be able to pass on some of our knowledge to help save you money in between our visits taking care of your air conditioners and furnaces:
- If your furnace is over 18 years old, converting to a new high-efficiency furnace will save up to 40% on your gas bill. This goes for your air conditioner as well.
- Make sure to change your filters when they are dirty. Clogged filters can damage to your furnace
- Make sure there are at least nine inches of insulation in your attic. This will reduce both your heating and air conditioning bills.
- Make sure your attic is well ventilated.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Check the refrigerant levels in your AC unit. An improper charge uses more energy.
- Change your supply registers. Often, they are painted over, and the airflow has been reduced. Older registers have baffles which also reduces airflow
- Make sure all supplies and returns are not blocked by furniture. This can greatly reduce its performance towards your bill.
If you have any further questions, our team is always prepared to offer any assistance and provide any suggestions to help keep your energy bills low.
Trane Authorized Comfort Specialist for New Jersey
Atlantic Heating & Cooling is a certified specialist for all Trane heating and cooling products. We have aligned ourselves with the best products in the industry because New Jersey families deserve them. We also offer the world’s number one selling brand of residential standby generators from Generac. They also provide us with whole-home humidifiers. These companies have helped build the trust of New Jersey residents for many years. It is our pleasure to be able to make sure they stay comfortable, no matter the season.